Lyceum Model School is a place where exploration, creativity, and imagination make learning exciting and where students aspire to reach their dreams.
At Lyceum, we are committed to cultivating lifelong learners who are responsible, productive and useful members of the community, and who are prepared to positively contribute to the needs and aspiration of a global society.
Our mission is to ensure that every student develops the skills and knowledge to pursue a productive and fulfilling life, to participate in different programmes thoughtfully, and succeed in a diverse and evolving global society.
Values and Beliefs
- Collaboration and engagement with students, parents and our communities. Our successes are not possible without these contributions.
- Trust and mutual respect among all of our well wishers.
- Our central role in guiding students to understand their responsibilities and their place in the world.
- Leadership in all places – everyone has the potential to be a leader.
- Learning is the foundation of all we do.
- Integrity and fairness are key pillars for student growth.
- That confident, adaptable and resilient students are successful students.
- A caring and compassionate organization – guided by what’s in the best interest of our students.
- Committed to providing safe and caring environment for all students to learn.
We encourage critical thinking, practical application and appreciation for the arts through.
- Open and honest communication.
This well balanced, in-depth approach to education ensures every student gain the tools necessary to be a success in our fast-paced and ever changing world.
- accelerated maths programs
- hands-on science and computer labs
- fortnightly language classes
- music and art